Partnering with families to reach and teach children in such a way that they have the greatest opportunity to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Help our children grow in their faith through discipleship
- Teach them to praise God in worship
- Challenge them to apply God’s Word in service so they will be equipped to become world changers
KidsZone (ages 6-11) can earn KidsKash and spend it in the KidsMart. Kids will be encouraged to spend the Kash to "donate" items to the Pregnancy Center and Teen Homeless Shelter ministries in addition to treats and prizes.
Treats & Prizes: Candy bars, toys, etc.
Ministries: Diapers, booties, coffee, creamer. paper cups, marshmallows hot chocolate, coffee filters, and sugar packets.
To present biblical truths, scriptural doctrines and the gospel in a creative, dynamic, colorful manner through song, crafts and activities appropriate with the child’s age level.
- Preschool/Kindergarden: Gospel Light
- Grades 1-6: Faith Weaver (whole family studies same Scripture and applies the lesson at home)
For more information contact Kary Ferguson, Children's Coordinator.